Your Northern Aviation Partner
Sakku First Aviation Ltd. (SFAL) is a joint venture airline between Sakku Investments Corporation and First Air, the Airline of the North. Sakku First Aviation provides a range of aviation services throughout the Kivalliq Region, combining local expertise with over 60 years of airline experience.
For airline transportation services:
Charter Sales 1-877-727-8080
Special Beneficiary Fares
- Receive a special rate of M-60%
- Promo Code KIB10 must be used for web bookings
- Must present NTI card or a letter from the KIA community officer at check in
- Available only to Elders aged 55+
- Receive a special rate of M-65%
- Promo Code KIE02 must be used for web bookings
- Must present NTI card or a letter from the KIA community officer and identification as proof of age at check in
Special Cargo Rate
- Beneficiaries receive 30% off the applicable tariff rates for the following items:
- one (1) ATV or Snowmobile or outboard motor per Beneficiary per year
- one (1) sewing machine per Beneficiary per year
- Beneficiaries must be 16 years of age and over
- Elders aged 55+ receive an additional 10% discount on the above
- All shipments must be coordinated with the Community Liaison Officer
- Land Claim Beneficiary Card must be shown upon receipt of shipment.
- RCA number must be shown on Airwaybill prior to shipping
Country Food Flat Rate
- Beneficiaries receive flat rate $1.50 per kilogram, plus taxes and surcharges, for the shipment of country food anywhere in the Sakku First Aviation/Qikiqtani First Aviation/ First Air network (excluding southern points: Edmonton, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Montreal).
- All country food shipments must be coordinated through First Air Cargo reservations at 1-800-568-7497